Game offer at Online Bitcoin Casino Slots.com
Compatible with all terminals
If you go to Slots.com after the slogan "Nomen Este Omen", you should expect only Australian slot machines of different kinds in Australia in this online casino. But that's true? No. There are the game categories slots, table games (table games) and video poker. Overall, it should be the 100 different games that are waiting for the gambler here. The number does not sound tempting. We would have expected more. What this portal speaks, however, is the list of manufacturers, such as: Betsoft, Mercury, Elk, Netent, Microgaming, Nextgen, Rival Gaming, RTG and Co. Our testers miss some games painfully, especially games that are from the area live casino are! The reason for this is simple. At Slots.com you want to serve the mobile market. On the other hand, Live Casino is usually not completely running on mobile devices. But one should not be feared about restrictions on the slot machines listed here.
In summary, it can be said that the manageable assortment at slots.com is to be justified by covering the Mobile Casino area. Not more.
What does the bonus program look at slots.com?
According to information, there is a whole range of bonuses at slots.com Australian Bitcoin Casino. The problem is just that you read in the terms and conditions that the details appear only when applying. There is a welcome bonus that promises a doubling of the credit of up to $ 2,500. A banner announces that one would get a bitcoin as a balance. For this we are missing the details. It is a great way to open all the options of the Australian Bitcoin Casinos because Bitcoins have very variable exchanges and no own goal wants to shoot. What it does not seem to give are all other bonuses such as loyalty program, VIP bonus, friendship bonus, etc. We find strange and warn for caution.
Deposits and Payments at Slots.com Casino Online
Interesting is the following note we have found in the terms and conditions (translated into Australian): "They are solely responsible for reviewing the laws regarding the use of internet-based casino games and the use of Bitcoin in the country where they live." In other words that you need to be sure that the online gamble is allowed in your home country (that's in Australia) and that transactions in Bitcoins are compliant with the laws. That too is in Australia (still) the case. How the legal situation will look like in the future is in the stars.
At Slots.com everything revolves around Bitcoins, probably the most famous crypto currency of the present. All deposits and withdrawals must take place in this currency. This assumes that you have bitcoins and that you have an account with a bitcoin wallet working with slots.com. If you want to pay off profits, that's just only in Bitcoins.
Our blunt opinion on this procedure is that you should take eight. For many reasons. First, Bitcoins are highly unstable. Course fluctuations of 10% daily are not exceptional. For months, the course can also increase by several 100% or fall over half. They play with a speculative value. After bitcoins often have the reputation to be abused, especially for money laundering, it might be that they work on the combination of Bitcoin and Online Casino on very thin ice and become curious about tax relief. But everyone has to decide for themselves.
Customer Service at slots.com
It's great that there is a very clear, albeit English FAQ collection, where you find many answers. If you do not find it there, you can also the operators from this platform. Who expects a live chat, will be disappointed. A simple form transmits an email to support. Thereafter, it is said. After the online casino is not available in Australian, you may not expect Australian help. But this only on the edge.
Advantages of Slots.com Casinos
Players are particularly positive at slots.com:
- Mobile version of casinos
- Bitcoin as a payment method
- Games of the best manufacturer
It is not clear until the end whether the site slots.com Australian Bitcoin Casino is licensed and regulated. In Australia you did not block them. With regard to seriousness, we report doubts. Bitcoins have a not quite perfect reputation. At Slots.com everything is designed for anonymity. That's highly suspicious. Also, the fact that there is "only" around 100 games, as if it were more about transferring money in the form of bitcoins back and forth. It may be that we do not do the operators at this point. However, her website presence as a whole does not contribute to eliminating our doubts. Conclusion: With informal fun, this page had nothing to do.
- 🎰 How should I make slots.com and payouts in the casino?Slots.com accepts only bitcoins as deposits and withdrawals. All deposits and withdrawals are made exclusively via Bitcoin. Your Bitcoin wallet provider may charge fees or set limits for each transaction, but these are not connected to slots.com. To start, you must select a Bitcoin Wallet provider and buy your first bitcoins.
- 🎰 Is slots.com a licensed, serious game provider?Yes, Slots.com is licensed both in the United Kingdom and in Gibraltar, and although it is a brand new website, it is a sister website of slots.lv, which has been operated since 2003.
- 🎰 What games can I choose?With over 150 games there are classic slot machines, 5-roll slot machines, bonus game machines, progressive slot machines and many more. However, there is also a wide range of other casino games available. Among the table games you will find ruminated, craps, baccarat, new Balckjack and poker games. Special games include bingo, keno and scratch cards.
- 🎰 Can I play on mobile device?Slots.com has made a pretty convincing argument with this interface optimized for mobile devices. Yes, she looks astonishingly on smartphones and tablets, but they could have made the desktop a little more comfortable. No downloads are required. All you need is an updated mobile web browser and internet access, regardless of what kind of device you have, be it an Android smartphone, a tablet, Apple's iPhone or iPad.